Bharti Scholarship is a highly prestigious scholarship awarded to exceptional students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to pursue full-time undergraduate studies at the upcoming Plaksha University.
Set up by the Bharti Foundation, the aim is to help the youth to realize their potential and pursue their dreams. Women are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Upto 20 students will be awarded scholarships.
Bharti Scholarship will go beyond a financial commitment to offer a transformational experience for exceptional and deserving students to develop academically and professionally.
The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis to deserving candidates subject to eligibility through a stringent selection process. As part of this scholarship, the recipients known as ‘Bharti Scholars’, will be eligible for:
Student mentoring program by senior faculty and industry leaders during the first year.
- Participation in Exchange Programs with Global Universities to broaden their horizon with projects, research, etc.
Attributes of a Bharti Scholar
A Bharti Scholar will be an academically bright student who also exhibits the following attributes:
- Motivation and desire to use one’s talents to benefit the society
- Out of the box thinking, bias for action and entrepreneurial mindset
- School Fee Receipt(s) of the applicant for grade XII
- Leadership instincts and ethics
- Grit and determination
Bharti Scholarship will be awarded to students pursuing full-time undergraduate studies at the upcoming Plaksha University.
The scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis to deserving candidates subject to eligibility and selection process. The scholarship will be renewed for up to four years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Scholarship renewal is contingent upon satisfaction of academic performance and other requirements.
From among candidates who have been offered admission at Plaksha and demonstrate financial need, the scholarship recipients will be selected through a threefold process:
Statement of Purpose / Personal Essays – Relevant parts from the student application including personal essays will be evaluated for the shortlisting process
- Plaksha’s initial shortlist – Initial shortlisting based on financial need, a holistic evaluation of the candidates across academic, extra-curricular performance and personal essays submitted by the students during the admission process
- Scholarship Committee Interview – A committee will be set up to conduct interviews with shortlisted prospective candidates with the aim of making final selection